Here are the 4 Best Hair Oil For Women
Hair oils make an essential component of a hair care regimen. They help treat hair issues like dryness, lifeless hair, split ends, frequent hair fall, premature graying, etc. However, there are many myths about using hair oil for women and men that we certainly need to debunk. Let’s know what it is.
Using hair oil is an age-old formula to improve the strength of the hair and increase volume. And probably that’s why women in earlier times had long black and lustrous hair. There was much less pollution than affected hair quality. So, given the relevance of hair oils, it is important to know certain proven facts and learn how we can get the most out of a hair oil massage.
Important facts about hair oils
1.Not all hair oils are the same
Hair oils can be deeply nourishing and a great touch-up for lifeless hair but it also depends on their composition and mode of preparation. For instance, rice bran hair oil is a powerful antioxidant that nourishes the hair and seals in moisture to the split ends, while Bhringraj hair oil is made with ingredients such as Amla and Bhringraj to reduce breakage.
2. They can be used on chemically-treated hair
It is a general myth that certain hair oil for women cannot be used on colored or chemically-treated hair. However, this doesn’t seem right. Some hair oils make hair look even more vibrant. The ingredients also prevent hair color from fading due to sun exposure, such as Vitamin E. Although it helps in color fading, if you apply it before your color, it locks in the dye apparently, the color stays for longer.
3. Hair oils do not weigh your hair down
When oiling your hair, always begin with only a limited amount first and work towards the ends first, making your way to the length. Using too much can have a greasy or a weighed-down effect on your hair. You can pick hair oils for women that are lightweight and perfect for fine or thin hair strands.
4. Hair oils help with hair growth
Yes, that’s true. However, if you think any hair oil has the least impact on growth, you need to brush off your basics. The best hair growth oil for men and women has nourishing ingredients to boost blood circulation and penetrate the scalp.
5. Hair oil provides deep treatment
If you have dull, dry, and frizzy hair, your hair probably needs a reparative treatment. Using argan oil is just the best option for such hair types. First, add to lengths and give your hair a much-needed Champi session for five to ten minutes, depending on your hair length and hair care issues. Then, rinse it off with a good shampoo the next morning.
6. All hair types can use hair oils
Each hair oil has its benefit in treating your hair. Some oils like Argan are highly nourishing and help restore health, while others can be lightweight and won’t weigh down your hair. Always learn about your hair needs and concerns before you plan to choose hair oil for women.
5 Benefits Of Using Oil For Hair
- Oil Strengthens Your Hair: Hair oil improves hair elasticity and makes your hair less prone to breakage.
- Protects Hair from Heat Damage: When you massage your hair with good hair oil, you are coating your strands with a safeguarding base. This will defend your hair against damage from heating tools.
- Controls Frizz: Hair oil for women with fatty acids and Vitamin E hydrates your hair and locks in moisture to the strands. This also restricts humidity from entering the shaft, keeping frizz at bay.
- Protects against sun damage: Plant phenols in oils can potentially reverse the sun damage, thereby restricting signs of UVA damage such as dull hair, premature graying, etc. In addition, hair oils offer up to 30% more protection to your hair.
- Oils May Promote Hair Growth: Lastly, hair oils strengthen the hair shaft and prevent hair breakage by accelerating blood circulation. Your hair grows more quickly when you are consistent about hair massaging with good hair oil.
Which Is The Best Hair Oil For Women?
Depending on your hair concerns and needs, you may always pick the best oil for your hair. However, with so many brands in the market, it becomes tough to know the right thing for your hair care regimen. And if you ask us about our favorite pick, we will trust Mamaearth for skin and hair care needs.
Mamaearth’s best hair growth oil for men and women has been known to target premature gray, hair fall, thin and brittle hair, dandruff, dry ends, frizzy hair, etc. Here are four of its most popular oils that you can consider buying today:
1.For Hair Growth: Mamaearth Onion Hair Oil for Hair Regrowth
Enriched with Onion Seed Oil, Redensyl, Castor Oil, Almond Oil, Amla Oil, and Bhringraj oil, this hair oil promises stronger, shinier, and smoother hair. In addition, onion is also enriched with Sulfur, Potassium, and Antioxidants that target hair fall and accelerates hair growth.
2. For Dandruff: Tea Tree Hair Oil
Mamaearth Tea Tree Hair Oil is crafted with the goodness of Tea Tree & Ginger Oil. It has antibacterial and antifungal properties to stop the growth of dandruff-causing bacteria. It also soothes inflammation and itchiness that are caused due to bacterial growth.
3. For Premature Gray: Henna Hair Oil
Packed with ingredients like Henna and Coffee Oil, this hair oil for women prevents premature gray. The cooling effect of Henna deeply conditions and nourishes your hair. Heena’s antimicrobial and antibacterial properties prevent scalp itchiness. In addition, it accelerates new hair growth, resulting in a long and lustrous mane!
4. For Intense Hair Treatment: BhringAmla Hair Oil
Mamaearth BhringAmla is a perfect blend of 15 medicinal herbs to keep your scalp stronger and nourished. Also called elixir for the hair, this hair oil prevents premature gray, fights dandruff, strengthens hair, and improves its texture.
We hope you find this guide useful. Also, massaging your scalp with nourishing hair oil for women yields many benefits to the hair, so if you want a long and lustrous mane, check out Mamaearth for an amazing range of hair care products.