How to Get Rid of Sudden Breakout
Human skin is very sensitive. Dust, dirt, too much exposure to the light or heat and other atmospheric changes can cause serious damages to the skin. Hormonal changes and stress can make your face break out with hideous marks, acne or pimples. Some medications are also the cause of sudden break out on your face.
Acne is painful and it becomes difficult to hide it even with makeup which is quite embarrassing. Some people suffer from temporary acne and some unlucky ones have to deal with this issue throughout their lives. Acne treatment creams are quite helpful for the removal of temporary acne.
Here are some things you need to keep in mind to get rid of sudden breakout:
- Drink tons and tons of water:
Water keeps your skin oxygenated and gives it a fresh look.
- Take a balance diet:
Avoid consuming sugar and carbohydrates and consume food that contains more vitamin A like fruits and vegetables.
- Keep Your Face Clean:
You must keep your face clean to get rid of pimples. Wash your face as many times you can to clean dust and dirt particles. You a good cleaner or face wash to wash your face. Avoid perfumed face wash; it can cause irritation to your skin.
- Use a soft towel to dry your skin:
Use a towel that is clean and soft, or it would be even better if you use makeup removing wipes that not only remove the makeup but also remove the dirt from your pores. Rub gently to avoid irritation.
- You can consult a dermatologist for acne treatment:
Dermatologist might suggest you some creams that you need to apply on the face or the acne, in the morning and at night.
- Home Remedies:
Before consulting a dermatologist for the treatment of acne, you must try home remedies to get rid of the break out. Here are some home remedies that might be a help for you:
- Lemon juice is a known disinfectant and exfoliant. It will kill bacteria on your skin and can help to hide spots. You just need to dab your acne with a cloth or cotton soaked in lemon juice.
- Applying honey can do wonders to your skin. It is a good antiseptic. It can be applied directly to the skin, dried and then washed with water or you can also apply herbal honey mask. Honey mask can be prepared by mixing honey with milk, yogurt, aloe vera and egg white. This will give fresh look to your face.
- Apply egg whites. They are a source of vitamins and help to absorb sweat.
- Banana peel is an antioxidant. Rubbing banana peel on your face helps to reduce inflammation.
- Rubbing ice on your face can help you reduce redness and swelling.
- Sulfur mask:
This mask can act as an exfoliator for your skin. It helps you to get rid of the bacteria and removes excess oil from your skin.
- Avoid stress:
Stress is the ultimate source of acne. Keep your mind and body relaxed.
- Avoid sweat:
Sweat produces bacteria that are cause of acne. Try to keep your face oil and sweat-free.
- Keep Your Breakouts Covered:
You can also use bandages for your breakouts overnight that help the pimples to get dried and vanished in no time. It keeps your skin from getting exposed to dirt and oil that makes the pimple even bigger and worse. Nexcare covers serve for this purpose in the best way.
Instead of squeezing acne, you need to consider these tips that can be a relief for you. Keeping your skin clean is the best way to protect it from any foreign invasion.
This post was written by Beth Martel. She is a mother of two, a medical professional and a humanitarian. She blogs at HealthyRecharge.com.