Where to Get Delta 8 Gummies From
The short answer is that you can easily get it online at Freshbros. The long answer is that it’s important to know what delta 8 is and what its benefits are. In this article, we shall cover this wondrous new chemical, as well as a few notes on where you can get it.
Most people know that THC is the compound responsible for that familiar high we feel when we consume marijuana. What most people don’t know is that it’s actually a particular isomer that causes that high, thanks to how abundant it is in cannabis: delta 9 THC.
There are other isomers of THC in cannabis, including delta 8 and delta 10 THC. However, these are not nearly as abundant as delta 9 THC. All of these have the exact same number and type of atoms in their molecules, but differ in terms of structure. The number simply indicates which carbon atom has a double bond. In delta 8 it’s the eights carbon in the molecular chain, while in delta 9 it’s the ninth.
Since delta 8 appears in such trace amounts in cannabis, it’s very difficult to extract and costly. Companies have instead come up with a way to synthesize it by converting CBD into delta 8.
While delta 8 is psychoactive, it does not have the same intensity as delta 9. Users therefore get to enjoy a milder high without the paranoia and anxiety that sometimes come with delta 9.
There are numerous benefits into Delta 8, though research is still new and more benefits are being discovered by the day. Here are some of the well-known benefits.
- Delta 8 provides effective pain relief by blocking pain receptors in the brain, or dulling their sensitivity. This helps people with chronic pain.
- Delta 8 has anxiolytic properties, which means it has the ability to calm the mind. It does this by regulating serotonin and cortisol levels, thereby relieving us of stress.
- Delta 8 helps to reduce feelings of nausea, as well as vomiting.
- Delta 8 boosts the appetite.
- Delta 8 has neuroprotective properties, making it an effective preventative for epilepsy and cognitive decline.
- Delta 8 may sometimes cause dry mouth while it is active in the body. This doesn’t mean the person is dehydrated, and is more due to the chemicals’ effect on the salivary glands. The dry mouth goes away as soon as the chemical wears off the body.
- Delta 8 may cause fatigue if taken in large doses, though the effect wears off with the drug.
- Delta 8 is psychoactive. It will get you high, though not as much as delta 9. It may not be something some users want, and may make the drug illegal in some states.
Due to the way delta 8 is synthesized (synthesis from CBD obtained from hemp), it is technically legal. However, some states consider delta 8 THC illegal. These include Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, and Nebraska. Simply check locally to find out if delta 8 is legal in your state before you buy.
Delta 8 is marketed in various forms, including gummies, cartridges, and edibles. It also comes in different strains, including indica and sativa. You can buy delta 8 gummies online. Just make sure you buy it from reputable sellers, like Freshbros.