Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50 Review
I am always in search of a good sunscreen because according to me sunscreen is the most important product in my day time skin care routine. I have tried sunscreens from a lot of brands but somehow I have not been able to find the perfect sunscreen for my dry skin. Some leave a white cast of my face, some feel very tacky, some have a very strong fragrance and some are not at all effective. Recently I came to know about an Indie brand named Qurez from a fellow blogger, she highly recommended the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50 so I thought of giving it a shot. I have been using it for the past 15 days and I must say that I am already in love with it.
- Provides protection from UVA & UVB rays. SPF 50 blocks upto 98% of harmful rays. It is water resistant and contains natural Zinc oxide which prevents skin cancer.
- It gives a matte finish. This sunscreen lotion is light, non- sticky and doesn’t cause clogged pores.
- It is antioxidant rich with Vitamin E and Aloe vera that will soothe your skin. Shields your skin from tanning, premature ageing, darkening, sunburn and hyperpigmentation.
- Suitable for all skin types- oily skin, dry skin, normal skin. It is Phthalate & Paraben free, 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- Whether it is monsoon, winter or summer, the harmful rays of the sun won’t spare you from its clutches. Weather is changing & the environment is changing, therefore we need to take care of our skin and especially from the harmful rays of the sun! We at Qurez have formulated a sunscreen to shield your skin form the daily UV rays of the sun. The sunscreen comes with a high broad spectrum to protect your skin from UVA & UVB. Our cream based sunscreen contains mattifying formula which won’t leave any shiny look. It easily blends in your skin and doesn’t leave any white patches. It is light, non-sticky and non-comedogenic which will let your skin breathe. Our travel friendly pack bottle will protect your skin, keep you cool, refreshing and calm with its fragrance.
How to Use:
Apply the sunscreen at least 15-20 minutes before you go outside. Make sure you cover the backs of your hands, the tops of your feet, your ears and the back of your neck with the sunscreen. In case you go for swimming or exercising, reapply every hour. 100% Vegan, Cruelty Free Product.
Price of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50:
It retails for Rs.450 for 50ml.
Availability of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50:
The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50 is available on Nykaa, Amazon and on Qurez Official Website.
Ingredients of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50:
Swatch of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50:
My Experience with the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50:
The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50 comes in a white and orange coloured tube packaging with a flip open cap. The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen is a white coloured thick cream which has an SPF of 50. The texture of the sunscreen is very lightweight, it is not greasy at all. It is very creamy in texture and does not feel heavy on the skin. I like to take a pea size amount, dot it all over my face and then I massage it into my skin. It gets absorbed into my skin within a few seconds of application without leaving any stickiness. It does not leave a white cast on my face and also mattifies my skin. The formula is super easy to blend and is not patchy at all. It blends into the skin very easily without leaving any streaks or patchiness. The formula is also water resistant so if you sweat a lot, you do not have to worry about your sunscreen coming off and you don’t have to re-apply it.
The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen SPF 50 has a slightly strong fragrance which is the biggest con for me. I have migraine issues so I like to go for products that have very mild or no fragrance at all but the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen has a slightly strong fragrance which gives me a slight headache sometimes. The smell fades off within an hour or so after application but the fragrance is still a bit overpowering for me. I wish the product was fragrance free because it can be a issue for a lot of people who have issues with strong fragrances.
The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen comes under the Broad Spectrum Sunscreen category. It protects the skin from both UVA and UVB rays. The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen offers PA++ protection which is good enough for daily use but if you are going for a vacation on a beach I would suggest you to opt for a sunscreen with PA+++ for better protection. I have been using the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen for the past 15 days and I am highly satisfied with this product. It does not irritate my skin or sting my eyes like a lot of other sunscreens do, it does not leave a white cast on my face which is the best part about this sunscreen and it does not feel drying on the skin. I apply the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen under my makeup and it sits well under my foundation or BB Cream without any issues. The Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen has a mattifying formula so it will be a perfect sunscreen for people with oily or combination skin.
Pros of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen:
- Indie Brand.
- Cruelty free and vegan.
- Travel friendly packaging.
- Does not leave a white cast of my face.
- Light weight in texture.
- Does not feel sticky.
- Does not irritate the skin.
- Matte finish.
- Goes well with my dry skin.
- Sits well under makeup.
- Water resistant and sweat proof.
- Suits all skin types.
Cons of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen:
- The slightly strong fragrance is a big con for me.
Rating of the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen:
I would give it a 4/5.
Will I recommend the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen to anyone?
I would highly recommend the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen to everyone as it suits all skin types and is a very nice light weight formula.
Will I repurchase the Qurez Mattifying Sunscreen?
I am quite satisfied with this product but I would like to try out sunscreen from some other brands also in the future.